Thursday, July 19, 2012

Its OK ~ 7/19/12



Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...to be really, really tired this morning.

...that I completely destroyed my nails last night by biting them all off.

...that I never get the laundry 100% done.

...to just not feel like cooking when it is almost 100 F.

...to pamper myself when I feel PMS-y.

...to enjoy some Cookie Dough Ice Cream every now and then.

...to keep this short today.

...to go back to bed for a bit

...to have a great day!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Nailbiting stinks. I started a long time ago and got rid of the nailbiting but traded it out for cuticle picking. And yea, it's ok. When I need some ice cream, I'm a Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia kind of gal. Found you via the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really tired this morning too, thank goodness for coffee! It's okay to bit your nails off, I do it ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously! I can't bring myself to do a damn thing when it is this hot!

    Love your blog girl! Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.