Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ 7/24/12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser for this week:
The Orphan King (Merlin's Immortals, Bk 1)
~Spring, Northern England--AD 1312

Amidst the shouting and haggling in the crowded and filthy market square, two woman appeared to be examining the quality of the spun wool.

Neither was a woman.

And neither cared about the wool.~

"The Orphan King"
Series:  Merlin's Immortals Book 1
Author:  Sigmund Brouwer
Page 3
~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice one. I need to add this one to my list :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I wonder who they really are... Think I'll have to check it out :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.