Monday, July 2, 2012

Randomness ~ Listicles ~ 7/2/12



"10 Random Questions"


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?

"As I was growing up with parents plucked straight out of communist Romania and plopped down in the fast-paced American culture of the 1980's, it didn't take much to see that my home life was "different".

"Off Balance" by Doninique Moceanu

2. How many times a day do you say Hi?

I have no idea.  Probably at least 10 times.

3. Have you ever worn a uniform?

The only time I wore a uniform was when I volunteered at a Christian Academy.  The uniform was a polo shirt with jeans.  Not too bad :)

4. What do you think about the most?

Wow!  Hard question!  Probably a combination of child-rearing and chores :)

5. How many keys are on your keyring?

4 keys.

6. What was the last thing you bought?

Toilet paper and paper towels!  lol

7. Are you growing anything these days?

My husband planted a garden.  Other than that just a few flowers and some children.  Oh and I'm trying to grow my hair out.  Does that count?

8. What is under your bed?

A bin with winter clothes, some misc. shoes and some dust bunnies.

9. What is most important in life?

My family and God.

10. What is the strangest word you used this week?

Hmmmm......  "Portal".  Hehe.  I told the girls they weren't allowed through the "portal" to my bedroom without permission.  They seem to think our bedroom is their's too.

Whew!  That took more thinking than I thought (pun intended) for this early on a Monday morning.

What are your answers to these 10 random questions?

Have fun!


6 comments:

  1. I am stealing portal---great word. And my kids think that every room is there for their pleasure---darn kids! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely--keep kids OUT of the bedroom. Mine is such a mess that it looks like it belongs on an episode of Clean House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kid has totally moved into my bathroom too. I am sealing that portal down!

    Great list Colletta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe portal is a great word to use in that instance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the word portal. People should say it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oof. My kid seems to think my bedroom is her playroom. I make the bed at the beginning of the day and by the end of the day it's a fort. No bueno. Maybe I should apply your portal rule...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.