Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WWW Wednesday ~ 7/18/12


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?


Her Abundant Joy (Texas: Star of Destiny, Bk 3)

I'll be starting this book later today.  After reading it, I will have completed the "Texas Star of Destiny" Series for the "All Series, All Summer 2012". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?

I read 3 books since last weeks post.

Abbie Ann (Daughters of Jacob Kane, Bk 3)
RATING:  4/5


RATING:  5/5
Review to come August 6th

Her Inheritance Forever (Texas: Star of Destiny, Book 2)
4/5
REVIEW TO COME SOON

~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?



I'll probably read "Murder Takes Time".  This is a book I received from the author for a review due August 10th.  I'd like to stay on top of my reviews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh all of these look incredible. You have great taste in books. Every single one of these was already on my to-do list or was just added to it.

    Happy reading! I'm a new follower by the way. Follow back if you'd like to.

    Here's my post.

    ~Danica Page
    Also, today is the last day to enter in my giveaway for any book under $15. Click here for more info.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.