Monday, July 30, 2012

A Musing ~ A Question ~ 7/30/12

Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

This week's musing :

"What question(s) would you like to see asked in future Musing Mondays posts?"

Hmm....now to come up with an amazing question that hasn't been asked yet....  Ok, maybe not so amazing and I don't know if it has been asked before but here goes....

"Do you snack while you read?  If so, what is your favorite reading snack?"


Don't answer!  We must now wait and see if Miz B picks this semi-amazing question to feature some Monday :)

Musing along,

7 comments:

  1. snack? ok..I will not answer, as hard as it is..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just surfed into your site through Simple Woman's Daybook and saw the Musing Monday post -- I usually do that one as well but when I looked at it this morning, well, my head just couldn't think up a question but I like yours -- let's hope Miz B picks it up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, great question! and bound to get some interesting answers, when we are allowed to answer them :p
    thanks for stopping by!

    Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, nice one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/musing-mondays_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard not to answer your question!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's answer to that one. Here is my post:
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... Well, I think we all have our guilty pleasures now and again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.