Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Desperately Wanting, Wishing and Waiting ~ 7/4/12


These are two books, one released, one un-released that I can't wait to get my book-loving hands on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desperatly Wanting Wednesday, hosted by Parajunkee's View

 Desperately Wanting Wednesday hosted by Parajunkee and Wishlist Wednesday hosted by Pen to Paper both spotlight a book that has already been released and I can't wait to get my hands on.


Under a Desert Sky


"Under A Desert Sky"
Author:  DiAnn Mills
Position on PBS:  #2

When Eva Fortier’s grandfather is murdered, her attorney urges her to leave New York and take refuge in the high desert area of New Mexico. — Leaving her life of wealth behind, Eva attempts to make sense of the tragedies in her life. Navajo David Benally has his hands full taking care of his people’s medical needs. But when his father asks him to help fulfill a vow made to Eva’s father, he has no choice but to oblige. He views Eva as a spoiled rich girl...until he sees her strength in the midst of lifethreatening danger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW hosted by Breaking the Spine spotlights
an up-coming release that I'm eagerly anticipating.

Lethal Legacy: A Novel (Guardians of Justice)

"Lethal Legacy" (Guardians of Justice)
Author:  Irene Hannon
Release Date:  8/1/12

The police say her father's death was suicide. But Kelly Warren says it was murder--and she has new evidence that she believes proves it. Detective Cole Taylor doesn't put much credence in her claim, and nothing in his case review suggests foul play. But when Kelly ends up in the emergency room with a suspicious life-threatening medical condition, the incident strikes him as more than just coincidence. Digging deeper, he discovers she's linked to a long-ago crime. Is history repeating itself? And who wants Kelly silenced?
With her trademark high-intensity action and taut suspense, Irene Hannon closes out her Guardians of Justice series with a story of old grudges and budding romance that is sure to increase her substantial fan base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Wanting, Wishing and Waiting until next Wednesday,
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! Under a Desert Sky sounds very good and I'll be adding it to my TBR :)

    Check out my DWW at Hesperia Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to add those to my list of books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from Waiting on Wednesday. I would love a follow back!

    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.