Thursday, July 5, 2012

Its OK ~ 7/5/12



Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...that we haven't mown our grass in about three weeks

...to read a book instead of watching fireworks

...to have a sink full of dishes after a family picnic

...to be glad that the rest of the summer we can just chill out and relax

...to look forward to the "Once Upon a Read-a-Thon" next week

...to want to sleep in every once in a while

...that I don't watch the news

...that I really, really want a new, old-style bicycle

...to be excited about "date night" tomorrow night!

...to be excited that the girls are staying with my parents tomorrow night!

...to contemplate making my husband take me to see "Magic Mike"  lol

...to hope the hubby might learn some mooooves from "Magic Mike"  lol

...that I can't think of anything else ;)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. hahah Magic Mike would be a great date night movie, you'd be happy so your hubs will be happy too :)

    I don't watch the news ever either. It's so depressing :( Plus if something huge happens, somebody will talk about it on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.