Monday, July 16, 2012

A Musing ~ Current Read ~ 7/16/12

Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

This week's musing :

"What are you currently reading? Is it any good? Would you recommend it?"

Right now I'm reading "The Things I Do For You" by Mary Carter.  I received an ARC for review from the author.


I'm about 3/4 of the way through the book and I've really been enjoying it.  Her writing is excellent and very entertaining.  The setting is wonderful, a Lighthouse B&B.  And the characters are so interesting.  I really look forward to seeing how it plays out!

From what I've read so far, I'd definitely recomment this book to others!

Look for a review on August 6th :)

 
What are you reading right now?  Are you enjoying it?

Musing along,

3 comments:

  1. I think I have seen that title by another author. I do like the cover. Here is my post:
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great summer read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/musing-mondays_16.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.