Sunday, July 15, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 7/15/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is 79 F, muggy and dreary.  There is a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.  I already hear the thunder!
I am thinking...  that I have a lot of cleaning to catch up on after taking spending yesterday with a friend rather than doing my normal cleaning.

I am thankful...  for my sweet baby girls :)

In the kitchen...  The dishwasher is running.  I had to make a trip the store for detergent so they've been waiting a day.

I am wearing... Tan khaki shorts, a turqoise shirt and flip flops.


I am creating...  A gray and turqoise Owl Set.

Newborn Owl Hat and Diaper Cover Set - Photo Prop


I am going...  for a walk in a little while.

I am wondering...  what my schedule is going to look like this week.

I am reading...  "The Things I Do For You" by Mary Carter



I am hoping...  to be able to lose 2 pounds this week.

I am looking forward to...  Craft Time on Tuesday.
I am learning...  to make time for my friends.

Around the house...  Doug is painting Kaylee's room, furniture, etc.

I am pondering...  If I'll ever get the house organized.

A favorite quote for today...  "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most Hight will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'"  Psalm 91:1-2

One of my favorite things...  Ordering a pizza for super!
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Watching Noah and Eden a few days, crocheting, reading, swimming, walking, biking, writing letters.

Good Sunday Afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week for you. The owl set is so cute!

    Ordering pizza for supper is a favorite of mine as well. I used to dream of living in town so that I could get it delivered to my door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl set is adorable. makes me anxious to hold our little new one set to arrive on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your Daybook. Someday I will have a dishwasher again! The owl set is very cute. Pizza for supper - yummy! ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.