Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF ~ FF ~ BBH ~ 7/13/12

This post is where I combine 3 different Friday bookish blog hops and the questions posed by each.  I just couldn't leave any out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?I started blogging because nobody around me was interested in hearing me ramble on about the books I was reading or the crafts I was making.  I needed an outlet to "talk" and also to document what I was doing so I could go back and look at what I'd completed.  That's pretty much the reason  :)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Blogger Hop

Q. How long does it take you to read a book?


I can read a book in a few hours if I read it straight through.  Life, however, doesn't usually allow that.  I mostly will read before bed for a few hours.  I try to read to the half-way point of the book before I quit for the night.  (I'm a bit OCD that way:)  So usually 2 days for a book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q. Quotes That Make You Swoon: What are some of the most swoon-worthy quotes you've experienced in a book?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


Oh man! This is a hard one! I've read so many books that I don't usually remember certain quotes. That is why I have a section on my reviews where I list my favorite sentence/paragraph from each book. As I'm reading, if something strikes me, I put a little piece of paper to mark the spot.


I guess my favorite "swoon-worthy" qoutes is when the characters profess their love and that they would DIE without each other. Who doesn't adore a good love scene?

Happy Friday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Love scenes are some of my favorite parts in books <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! No one understood my love for YA! :-)

    New follower via GFC.

    Come hop over to my new blog, Ensconced in YA!
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's definitely a way to document progress! New follower :)

    http://bookdoll.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-is-weekly.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's so annoying when life gets in the way of a good book! :)

    Hopping on by from the book blogger hop :)

    therelentlessreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Just started following you (:
    Here is my FF :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that reason :)
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.