Thursday, July 12, 2012

Its OK ~ 7/12/12



Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...that I'm late in posting today.

...to flexible with my schedule.

...that my 11 year old is going to need braces.

...that my 5 year old has to go to a Pediatric Dentist for fillings.

...that I'm more than a little concerned to have my baby put "under".

...to wonder how much all this dentistry is going to cost.

...that I missed my read-a-thon goal by 200 pages.

...that I just got too tired to finish the book last night.

...to be as excited as a 12 yr old about going to my BFF's b-day party!

...for me to give her a voucher for a "Girls Night Out" as a gift!

...to go get ready now! ;)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.