Sunday, July 29, 2012

Memory Verse ~ 7/29/12



Scripture Memory Verse ~
7/29/12-8/4/12


(ABC's of a Godly Heart by Cassandra Martin)

C


GOD is The "Creator"
"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens.  Who created these?  He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name.  Because of His great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing...  Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The Lord is everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth."

Isaiah 40: 26, 28a

~~~~~~

I am the "Clay"

"Yet, O Lord, you are our Father.  We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand."

Isaiah 64:8


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A:  God is Able - Ephesians 3:20
      I can Abide - Psalm 91: 1-2

B:  God is Big - I Kings 8:27
      I can Believe - John 6:29

C:  God is the Creator - Isaiah 40: 26-28a
      I am the Clay - Isaiah 64:8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 Hide these Words in your heart and they will be with you always.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.