Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five Friday Fragments & Favorites ~ 7/13/12

PhotobucketMommy's Ideafriday favorite things | finding joy

  
5 Highlights from the past week:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  I hit 100,000 views and 400+ followers on my blog!  This might seem like a drop in the bucket to some but for me it is exciting!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  I got a bike!  I finally took the plunge and picked out a bike.  It is a Schwinn Cruiser.  Old style :)  I put a basket on the back and have been riding it almost every day.  I'll add pictures soon.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.  Laken was so good for her first dentist appt.  I was worried that she might freak out, but she hopped right up in the chair and giggled as the hygenist chatted with her.  She was a trooper!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.  Date night last weekend!  The girls stayed with Mom and Dad.  Doug and I decided to go out to eat, come home and get in the pool, and then we watched a movie while snuggling on the couch.  Sigh....  I love date nights...
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. The heat wave seems to have passed.  It is still hot but not near as hot as it had been and there's been a nice breeze also ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.