Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hodgepodge and Chats ~ 7/25/12


This week's questions:

1.  The Summer Olympics officially begin this Friday night...will you be watching? If you could see just one event in person which one would you pick?

Yes!  If I could pick one event to watch in it would be Beach Volleyball!


2.  Do lazy days make you feel rested or unproductive?

I bit of both, I guess.  I usually feel the need to get at least something done.

3. July 25th is 'officially' Threading the Needle Day...can you sew? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being Betsy Ross-like, how would you rate your skill with a needle and thread?

I can sew.  I don't know where I would rate myself, but I have made bags, quilts, aprons, etc.


4. 'Threading the Needle' can also mean to walk a fine line between two things or issues (think awkward social situation). When was the last time you had to 'thread the needle', figuratively speaking?

I can't think of a specific time other than when my youngest throws a fit in a store or a public place.  I REALLY want to swat her butt, but who knows how people would react.  My luck, someone would call the police!


5. Kidney, pinto, black, or navy...your favorite bean?

I don't really like beans.  The only one I can really stomach would have to be Kidney beans if they are in Chili.

6. Have you ever hosted a garage sale? Was it more success or bust?

I've had one yard sale.  It did pretty well but I just feel awkward with people shuffling through our stuff.


7. What makes you roll your eyes?

When my husband tries to be funny.  For some reason other people think he's alot funnier than I do :)

8. Insert your own random thought here.

The Opening Ceremony for the Olympics is tomorrow night but I heard on the radio that the games have already started.  To me, they shouldn't start until after the Ceremony.  What do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Happy One Year Anniversary to Chats!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beach Volleyball! I totally for got about that event - putting it on my list of events to watch :) And I agree about the opening ceremonies - what is the point if the games have already started! It's like singing the national anthem after the 1st quarter of the Super Bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's just so many preliminaries and elimination rounds in some sports that they couldn't fit it all in without starting before the opening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised when I heard yesterday that the Olympics had started already but I suppose in someways it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.