Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves ~ 7/7/12

STSmall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what I stacked my shelves with this week:

Perfect Match (Hometown Mysteries)
"The Perfect Match"
Author:  Janice Hanna
Series:  Hometown Mysteries
Source:  Paperbackswap.com

~~~~~~~~~

Composing Amelia
"Composing Amelia"
Author:  Alison Strobel
Source:  Amazon purchase


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Bookish Posts

-Musing ~ Book Selection
-Teaser Tuesday
-WWW Wednesday
-Desperately Wanting, Wishing and Waiting
-Throwback and the Review Pile
-TGIF ~ FF ~ BBH

Reviews:

-"Off Balance" by Dominique Moceanu
-"Scattered Petals" by Amanda Cabot
-"Tomorrow's Garden" by Amanda Cabot


Giveaways:

-Summer Reads Giveaway (Ends 7/11)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm also linkup up to Mailbox Monday hosted this month by Mrs. Q., The Sunday Post, The Sunday Salon and Showcase Sunday.


Lovely reading!


11 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those titles you have, but I really hope you enjoy them! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Perfect Match looks like it'll be such a cute book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All new to me. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Composing Amelia cover. Great books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your new books! Both look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dog on the cover of The Perfect Match! I hope you love your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New titles for me, Composing Amelia looks interesting, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover of The Perfect Match is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Composing Amelia looks interesting. I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.