I'm finally getting in the summer groove and hope that I can cross of a few items this next week :) But here (in the red) is what is new for this week.
1. Lose 65 lbs. Total Lost: -1.8 lbs
I wasn't thrilled when I got on the scale this morning. I was only down .8 lbs. I guess that is a whole lot better than gaining but I still expectedmore.
Here's my exercise for the week:
Walk: 13 miles
Bike: 5 miles
Swim: 2 miles
Total: 20 miles
I stuck to my food plan pretty well, also. So, I was hoping for a higher number on the lbs. lost.
This is the point where I usually get discouraged, but with this 35 X 35 challenge in place, I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
2. Go to Disney World. 6/7/2012-6/15/12 I'll post a pic when I get them loaded.
3. Establish a once a month date night with the hubby.
7/6/12, Next planned date night: August 17th.
4. Only trim my hair when necessary. So far so good!
5. Get the house organized. I think I might wait until school starts and the kids are out from underfoot.
6. Plan and go on a Romantic Getaway for our Anniversary 9/17. Berkeley Springs, WV. I just need to find a nice place for us to stay and make reservations. On my list for this week.
7. Plan and go on a Girls' Getaway with long-time friend(s) from school.
8. Read 10 non-fiction books. 1. A Walk with Jane Austen by Lori Smith 2. Off Balance by Dominique Moceanu
9. Get Laken to sleep in her own bed.
She still has not slept in our bed. This make it 3 weeks in a row. She has either been sleeping with Kaylee or they have been having sleepovers in the Family Room. Once she's used to staying out of our room. We'll work on getting her to actually sleep IN HER bed.
10. Plan and hold a Girls' Night In.
11. Reach 1000 Sales in my Etsy shop. Starting at 559/1000. +7 this week. Now at 591!
12. Paint our Kitchen and Dining Room. Nothing new on this front.
13. Find and purchase a comfortable bike. I got my bike! I'll post pictures soon.
14. Teach Kaylee to ride her bike. We've been working with her this week. She is so tense and scared of falling over. We put the training wheels back on so she could get used to riding again. Hopefully before the summer ends we'll get the training wheels off and have her riding like a pro.
15. Get into a "Early to Bed/Early to Rise" routine. I've been waking up at 7am this week! I don't know why but hopefully I can keep working off of it.