Sunday, July 1, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 7/1/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is 86 F but it feels much hotter with the sun beating down.

I am thinking...  "How can it be July already?!?"

I am thankful...  for all my family but today I am celebrating my Dad who will turn 65 on Tuesday.

In the kitchen...  Doug made spaghetti for Sunday dinner.  That's my man!

I am wearing... Pink shorts and a white tee with blue graphics.

I am creating...  a Cat-in-the-Hat hat.

I am going...  to Sunday Evening Church in a bit.
I am wondering...  If summer will slow down soon.  We have another busy week a head.

I am reading...  "Scattered Petals" by Amanda Cabot.

I am hoping...  I can get back into a walking routine this week.

I am looking forward to...  Doug being on 1st shift so I can get my bedroom cleaned!

I am learning...  to give the girls jobs around the house that they can help me with.
Around the house...  The pool is up and ready for swimming!

I am pondering...  What it will be like when both girls are in school.

A favorite quote for today...  "Mom, look at me!" -- Laken (5) in the pool

One of my favorite things... 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Monday and Thursday Noah and Eden will be coming for the day.  Wednesday we'll be having a cook-out and fireworks.  Friday the girls will be staying at Mom and Dad's so Doug and I can have a date night!!

Good Sunday Afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like good plans ;0)
    Grabbed your blog button and add it to my collection of favorite sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scattered Petals sounds like a book I would like...I'm off to check it out! Found you through the Daybook!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.