Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Weekly Weigh-In ~ #1 ~ 1/4/2023


As I mentioned last Wednesday, I decided to restart my "journey" the day after Christmas.

What I really wanted to accomplish during the "between week" was get back into a routine of exercising.  I think I did pretty well having exercised 5/7 days for 30 minutes each day.  Most days I walked on the treadmill.  However, Sunday was so gorgeous that I walked outside and enjoyed it immensely.

We still had some peanut butter fudge (my weakness) in the house and I couldn't let it go to waste.  I allowed myself to have 1 piece a day for a little sweet.  

As always, my tracking week is Monday through Sunday.  Here are some stats:

Exercise Week #1:

12/26/22 - Monday - 30 minutes treadmill

12/27/22 - Tuesday -30 minutes treadmill

12/28/22 - Wednesday - 30 minutes treadmill

12/29/22 - Thursday - 30 minutes treadmill

1/1/23 - Sunday - 30 minutes outside

This Week's Total:  150 minutes

Grand Total:  150 minutes


Weigh in #1:

Highest Weight ~ 300.6 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 12/26/2022 ~ 287.8 lbs.

This Week's Weight ~ 1/2/2023 ~ 286.2 lbs.

This Week's Total:  -1.6 lbs

Grand Total: -14.4 lbs


Now that the goodies are out of the house, I want to start concentrating on my food intake.  I'll try to have some stats on food next week.


Please let me know in the comments if you are on your own weight loss journey!  I'd love to follow along :)
 
Colletta

2 comments:

  1. You are off to a great start and making great progress! 😊 Congratulations! I’ve got to get on the ball with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing AMAZING! Yay on the amount of exercise AND the weight loss! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.