Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 1/2/2023


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, as well!

I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed 2023 :)

The weather outside is:

The past few days the weather has been heavenly and springlike.  I didn't even wear my jacket home from Church on Sunday.   I know it won't last though...


On today's to-do list: 

~Organize my craft area
~Write a letter to my PenPal who lives in Sweden
~Enjoy our last day of the holidays

Happening this week:

I'm off work Monday for the New Year holiday.  The hubby and Laken are off as well.  Tuesday we're all back to work and school so I really want to enjoy what is left of the holiday season.

We're probably going to take the Christmas decorations down.  We always get a real Christmas tree and it is starting to look sad and droopy.  Time to come down.

Currently reading:

One of my "plans" for 2023 is to read at least 15 minutes a day.  I decided to start my reading year off with "Mind Games" by Nancy Mehl.


Watching:

We watched Nashville's NYE celebration.  I'm excited that Hallmark will be starting their new movies!

Listening to:

I'm going to be participating in the weekly linkup called "Saturday 9" which focuses on a different song each week and has questions to go along with the theme of the song.  This week was "The Last Song" by Edward Bear.  I had never heard the song before.  Had you?

On the menu today:

Leftovers from New Year's Dinner.

In the Craft Basket:

I'm also planning on stitching at least 15 minutes per day.  So far, this week I've been working on Sunny Blue Hawaii 2 again.  I need something bright to work on during these winter days.


Picture from the Camera


Before picture of my sewing/craft area.  Hoping it will look completely different by the end of the day!

Bible Verse

 "I am about to do something new.  See, I have already begun!  Do you not see it?  I will make a pathway through the wilderness.  I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."

Isaiah 43:19 NLT

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that blue and yellow looks so bright and cheerful! You reminded me that I'm way overdue with sending my pen pal a letter. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family. Health, love and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.