No, I don't take astrology seriously.
2) He tells his prospective lover there's no need to be flirty. Are you a good flirt?
I doubt it but you'd have to ask my husband!
3) He refers to the nighttime soap opera Dynasty. Were you a fan?
I was fairly young when it was on but I do remember watching it. We only had one tv channel so we were limited on our watching abilities.
4) "Kiss" was recorded at Sunset Sound Recorders in Hollywood. Built by Walt Disney Studio, it's the studio where the soundtracks to Mary Poppins and 101 Dalmatians were recorded. When you think of Disney movies, what's the first song that comes to mind?
Beauty and the Beast...Tale as Old as Time...
5) Prince said he was "obsessed" with Mozart and read everything he could find about the master. Do you often read biographies? If yes, who was the last one about?
I don't really read biographies or autobiographies. I guess the closest to one that I read last was The Diary of Anne Frank.
6) He loved snacking while watching a movie in the theater and would mix Goobers (chocolate-covered peanuts) with his popcorn. When you go to the movies, do you visit the concession counter?
I could do without but the hubby and our daughters have to have popcorn and twizzlers :)
7) In 1986, when this song was popular, Peewee's Playhouse premiered. While ostensibly for children, this show had many, many adult viewers. Do you ever watch kids' shows today?
Only if I have to :)
8) Also in 1986, Sears shoppers were painting their interior walls with "Country Clover," a pale beige with a hint of pink. What color is the room you're in right now?
Our walls are white. My decorating style is very hodgepodge!
9) Random question: Do you enjoy pressing the pedal to the metal and driving fast?