Sunday, January 8, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 1/9/2023


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

For being January, the weather hasn't been too bad this week and the week ahead looks fairly mild even if a bit chilly.




On today's to-do list: 

~Work 8am-4:30pm
~Daily scheduled tasks

Happening this week:

This is a regular work/school week.

Laken is trying to decide if she wants to go on a field trip with vo-tech to the PA Farm Show in Harrisburg.

My cousin's little girl is having her 1st Birthday party on Saturday.  I look forward to celebrating little Audrey Belle :)

Currently reading:

I finished "Mind Games" by Nancy Mehl and oh my was it good!  Next up is "The Schoold Mistress of Emerson Pass" by Tess Thompson.



Watching:

Hallmark Movies (what little TV I have watched)

Listening to:

I'm going to be participating in the weekly linkup called "Saturday 9" which focuses on a different song each week and has questions to go along with the theme of the song.  This week was "What's New Pussycat".  I also started a a new feature called "Tuesday Tunes".  Last week I featured "The Kind of Love We Make" by Luke Combs.

On the menu today:

BLT's and homemade french fries

In the Craft Basket:

I worked on Sunny Blue Hawaii 2 a bit throughout the week until I received my Friendship Swap 2023 group list.  This past weekend I worked on getting my Swap packages ready to send out.


Picture from the Camera


After picture of my sewing/craft area.

Bible Verse

 "This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9 NLT

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

4 comments:

  1. I love the craft area. it is neat even though it looks small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your craft area. And that new books sounds like one I would enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cosy craft area. Will add the Mind games to my reading list. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to get to go to a 1st birthday party this week! BLT's sound really good. Might need to add those to my menu some time soon. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.