Saturday, February 2, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ 2/2/19


Just a little recap:  Kaylee and I joined Planet Fitness on Wednesday!  It is about 35 minutes from our house so we're planning on making the trip at least 3 times per week.  It will usually be on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

We started out modestly with 2.5 miles on Wednesday and 2.5 miles on Friday.  (Our schedule was mixed up this past week.)  Ultimately, I' d like to get up to 5 miles per workout.  (2 on the treadmill and 3 on the recumbent bike.)

***Side note:  We made a quick stop at Wal-Mart this morning for Kaylee to get some "gym pants".  Why are those things so expensive?  We ended up lucking out and finding some on clearance for $5!  That's right, $5!  As for me, my "gym pants' are getting worn but I refuse to buy new until I'm in a smaller size.  Please, Lord, let me get into a smaller size soon!***

Exercise Last Week


Sunday ~
Monday ~
Tuesday ~
Wednesday ~ 1 hour 10 minutes ~ 2.5 miles ~ Planet Fitness
Thursday ~ 
Friday ~  1 hour 10 minutes ~ 2.5 miles ~ Planet Fitness
Saturday ~

Diet

Today is Laken's 12th birthday so we ate at Cracker Barrel and made her a birthday cake.  Yes, I could have done without the side of mac-n-cheese but what's done is done...

Sunday's are a pretty low-key eating day for me.  I just hope that when getting back onto my regular schedule Monday I can stay on track and have some discipline.  I have got to stay out of THE JUNK FOOD and away from snacking!!!

I've been really good with not drinking any soda (or as we call it, pop).  I've even gotten to the point that I crave water like I used to crave Diet Dr. Pepper! 

On to the Weigh In:

Starting Weight ~ 297.0

2/1/19 ~ 285.2

Total:  -11.8

How was your week?



Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.