Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Pen Pal Project

Back in 2017 I hosted a Pen Pal match-up.  It was so much fun to host and to also participate!


I just discovered that Marie at A Satisfied Spirit is hosting a Pen Pal Project and I already signed up.


letter-700386_960_720

If you'd like to join in, email Marie at asatisfiedspirit@mail.com the following information:

Your name
Your address
Your blog address (Not a requirement to participate!)
Your hobbies
Would you like an International pen pal (International letters cost $1.15)

Who knows?  Maybe you'll be my Pen Pal :)

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic idea! I have a hard time keeping up with my blog but what a great thing so someone looking for a penpal!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.