Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday Talk ~ Lately ~ 2/19/19

http://www.alittlebitofeverythingblog.com/

Today I'm joining Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk!

Things I'm thinking about lately:

1.  I have a mammogram scheduled on February 26th.  This is not a new thing for me.  I've been getting mammograms since I was 35, so for 5 years now.  Early screening is kind of a big deal in my family.  Breast cancer is prevalent in our family history.  My grandmother, Audrey, ultimately passed away due to breast cancer complications of breast cancer.  I get a little scared every time I have a mammogram.  The "What Ifs" kick in and stay there until I get the A-OK from my results.

2.  We're having a Family Night on Saturday.  Once a month we make it a point to go out as a family.  It might be for a sit down dinner and a movie at the theater or it could be fast food and a Redbox movie.  I think the consensus amidst the family is to go see "How to Train Your Dragon 3" at the theater.  So I need to quickly catch up on "How to Train Your Dragon 2" or I'm going to be lost!

3.  Every year come February/March I start to become dissatisfied with my hair.  I'm currently trying to grow out a terrible pixie cut and it is taking way too long.  This is about the time that I say "chop it all off!".  I hate the awkward stage of growing out a short cut.  It isn't too bad right now style-wise but I'm getting antsy about the color.  I have a few grays that are coming in and all my color has grown out.  So...should I let my hair go natural (mouse brown with grays and all), color to something like the picture below or get highlights to brighten my hair up overall?  What do you think?


What have you been thinking about lately???

Colletta



3 comments:

  1. Ooooh family night, how fun! I think going to the movie theater with the kids is my new favorite thing. Mine are finally just old enough to go and have fun, so we've really been enjoying it! You'll have to let me know how you like the movie. I love the color of your hair in that picture, so rich and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts for a normal mammogram! Always hard to decide hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family night idea sounds great! I love that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.