Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy Homemaker ~ 2/3/19

 

on SUNDAY!!!
 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The weather outside is::::



After the bitter cold weather we had this past week, the weekend has been a God send!  It is crazy how the temperature can go from -5F on Thursday to +45F on Saturday!
 


On my breakfast plate:

Hot Chocolate and Toast
  
As I look around the house::::
 
The floor needs swept and I could throw a load of laundry in if I wanted to but it can wait until my next "scheduled" laundry day.



On today's to do list::::

Church
Read Thru the Word
My SIL Kelly bday celebration
Evening Church
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... Babysit Damon, menu/grocery list, RTW, Laken checkup
Tuesday...  groceries, exercise, Schedule, crochet, RTW, book fair
Wednesday... Babysit Damon, Prayer Meeting, RTW
Thursday... Exercise, Bills, crochet, RTW
Friday...  Weigh-in, Babysit Damon, RTW, Family Dinner
Saturday...  Exercise, Laundry, crochet, RTW
Sunday...  Church, RTW

Currently reading::::



 I love Susan May Warren's writing!


 On the TV::::



Masked Singer (love/hate)
NCIS
FBI
Magnum PI
Groundhog Day



Listening to:



This week I featured Maybe Its OK by We Are Messengers.
It is an amazing song with amazing lyrics.



On the menu this week::::

Monday -  Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday - Weiner Winks, French Fries
Wednesday - Beef Stew, Biscuits
Thursday - Sloppy Joes, Perogies
Friday -  Pork Chops, Homemade Noodles
Saturday - Breakfast, Pizza
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::


I'm currently working on the BAWCAL Block called Bufflehead but I haven't finished it yet.  I also have the BAMCAL block for February to make in order to be all up to date before Monday.  I'll be working on those this afternoon.

Here is the last block I made called "Festive Julie Ann"




Picture From the Camera

 

This is a throw-back to when my Groundhog Baby was about 3 years old.  She has now reached the advanced age of 12!

Colletta 

9 comments:

  1. I love reading these. It sounds as though your week is fairly planned out. I need to go back to doing menu's and some cleaning schedule. It's hard to do when I am barely able to figure out the next minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't quite decide about The Masked Singer either. Kids grow so fast don't they? Cute picture. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling picture of your daughter. They grow up so fast! Enjoy your day and blessings for a great week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of your daughter, they are so cute at that age! Your menu is quite appetizing. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crochet block..so colorful! What a sweet picture of your then 3 yr old! Have a great weeK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty crochet block! The technique looks interesting and I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet picture of your little one! And I love the crochet block. You definitely have your week well planned, Colletta, and I hope it is a lovely one for you. Thank you for sharing, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a GREAT week. I didn't get as much accomplished in blogland as I would have liked and am extremely late visiting everyone - so much so that it's time to post today's almost.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.