Saturday, September 9, 2017

Saturday Weigh-In ~ 9/9/17


 
This week has been a bit of a bust :(

I didn't exercise and I didn't track.  So guess what happened...

I gained 1.4 lbs ;( :( :(  Honestly, I was expecting more of a gain.

What I've learned:  Discipline is essential if I want to reach my goal!

-  I must make the time to exercise even when my schedule is off routine like it was this week.

-  I must follow the WW plan to track my food intake and stay within my Daily Points.

I know this, so now I need to Just Do It!

Here's to a new week!

My week's stats:

Weigh-in: +1.4   Total:  -22.2 lbs.

Exercise: Sat:   minutes
                 Sun:   minutes
                 Mon:    minutes
                 Tues:    minutes
                 Wed:   60  minutes
                 Thurs:   minutes
                  Fri:      minutes
                   TOTAL: 60  minutes = 11/35 FitPoints

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!


Linking to:  Dare to Share, Saturday Sparks, Bouquet of Talent, Saturday Shuffle, Saturday Sharefest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.