Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Post ~ 9/24/17

http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
 
This is a post to recap the previous week here on the blog.
The Sunday Post is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

 
This is where I plan out the week ahead.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 

This week's Teaser came from
The Outlaw Takes a Bride
by Susan Page Davis
 
~~~~~~~
 
 
 
This week's Hodgepodge was about Falls and Festivals.
 
~~~~~~~
 
 
This week's Book Review was:
 
~~~~~~~
 
 
Some of this week's Tea Time smiles were about
 
~~~~~~~~
 



 
Come see how I did this week on my
Saturday Weigh-In Plus a Linkup!
 

~~~~~~~
 
Have a great week!  Please leave a link so I can stop by your blog :)




Linking to:  Sundays at Home, Sunday's Best, Dishing It and Digging It

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a busy week! I hope you have a great week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a busy week! I'm going to check out the Tea Time Smiles, since I'm such a fan of tea and cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week for you! Congrats on 17 years.

    Enjoy the new week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.