Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Usually, I would say yes, but... pictures can sometimes be misconstrued and taken the wrong way. And, with photoshop these days, you never know what is true. But that can be for words also. I DON'T KNOW! It will be interesting to see what everyone else has to say about this question.
2. Have you ever driven any part of the Pacific Coast Highway? If so what was your favorite stop? If not, is this sort of trip on your bucket list?
Definitely on my bucket list but to this point the farthest west I've been is Ohio and I live in Pennsylvania! I have been up and down the Atlantic Coast though. At least from PA to FL anyway. I'd also love to go up the coast to the New England states.
3. How do the changing seasons affect you? As the seasons change do you find yourself looking more forward or backward? Which season-season transition bothers you most? Why do you suppose that is?
I love the changing of the seasons. Every. One. of. Them. The changing of the seasons make me feel like New Beginnings are just around the corner. I do get seasonal allergies though so there is THAT!
4. It's your birthday and you get to pick the dinner menu. What are we having? Do you ever lie about your age?
My birthday dinner is always Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes! Yummy :) I'm proud of my age. Why lie?
5. What's a life lesson you've learned recently?
Wow! This is a hard question. I usually don't even realize I'm learning the lesson until it is over and I have time to look back. I guess, I've been learning to take one day at a time. Tomorrow will have enough worries of its own.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
When I got to work this morning, a lovely co-worker had brought me in a delicious Peanut Butter Cinnamon Roll from his son's bakery. Exactly the pick-me-up I needed this morning! What an angel :)
Also, I've signed up for The Enchanting Rose's 11th Annual Tea Cup & Mug Exchange. Click below for more information and to sign-up!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!