Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sunday Post ~ 9/17/17

http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
 
This is a post to recap the previous week here on the blog.
The Sunday Post is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Today is our 17th Anniversary!
 
We were married on a Sunday which people questioned but September 17th was my grandparent's anniversary and I wanted to pick a special day.
 
So, we snubbed tradition and attended Church services together at 10am and were married later that afternoon at 2pm at the very same Church.  It was the best day ever!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 
This is where I plan out the week ahead.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 

This week's Teaser came from
Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter.
 
~~~~~~~
 
 
 
This week's Hodgepodge was about Pictures or Words.
 
~~~~~~~
 
 
This week's Book Review was:
 
~~~~~~~
 
 
Some of this week's Tea Time smiles were about
 
~~~~~~~~
 


Come see how I did this week on my
Saturday Weigh-In Plus an Invitation!
 

~~~~~~~
 
Have a great week!  Please leave a link so I can stop by your blog :)




Linking to:  Sundays at Home, Sunday's Best, Dishing It and Digging It

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful time at Church!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! That's great, so many years :)
    That teacup is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. Thanks for sharing on Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.