Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 9/25/17

 


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The weather outside is::::

 HOT!!!!

What happened to the beautiful FALL-LIKE weather?????
 


On my breakfast plate:

Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
  
As I look around the house::::
 
Not much progress has been made this week on the addition other than finishing up the roof.  Which I guess IS progress in and of itself.  We have the siding purchased and just need the time to put it up.  The hubby was going to take a week of vacation but then decided not to.  So he and my Dad have been working on it as time allows.


On today's to do list::::

Work 8am-1pm
 Exercise
Pick up the girls from school and tennis practice.
Make Supper
Blog
WW tracking

 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... See above.
Tuesday...  Work 8am-1pm, exercise, laundry
Wednesday... Work 8am-1p,, exercise, schedule for next week, Prayer Meeting.
Thursday... Work8am-1pm, exercise, Menu and Grocery List, Tennis Match
Friday...  Off Work, Weigh-in, exercise, Groceries.
Saturday...  Laundry, exercise
Sunday...  Church, Exercise, Youth Group

Currently reading::::

6971404

I've enjoyed all the "Love Finds You In" books.  So far this one is NOT disappointing :)
 
On the TV::::

Nothing!  Nothing at all!  I couldn't even watch football because of all the protests about the National Anthem.  I decided I wasn't going to watch them disrespect our Country and our Soldiers.

I no longer have a team :(

But I do have a player:  #78!!




But, anyway, The Voice starts tonight!

Image result for the voice


Listening to:



 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Ham, Fried Potatoes, Green Beans, Apples
Tuesday - Fish Fillets, Au Gratin Potatoes, Broccoli, Peaches
Wednesday - Chili, Cornbread, Applesauce
Thursday - Pork Roast, Sauerkraut, Mashed Potatoes, Blueberry Cobbler
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Weiner Winks, French Fries, Corn, Peaches
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

My cross-stitch WIP is still a WIP...

Bible Verse/Devotional




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

6 comments:

  1. It's too hot here to feel like fall too. I could do with a few degrees less, that's for sure. :-) The book cover is so sweet! Happy Reading! Here's what's on my list for this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/what-im-reading-september-25-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like summer is trying one last attempt here, but our overnight temps are still fallish. Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm saying this as a summer person but I am very ready for a bit of true fall weather! It's been hot here as well. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree that I am so tired of the weather too. I want fall to be here, but we're still in the 90'2. I also TOTALLY AGREE about having a player, but no longer having a team. I'm sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars instead of football though the cowboys are playing so I think they were all respectful as they have been to date. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.