Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hodgepodge ~ 9/6/17

  
http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/
 
Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






1. When you think about your future what do you fear most? Hope for the most?


Fear:  My girls growing up and leaving me :(


Hope:  Grandbabies!  I know.  I make no sense!  lol

 2. September is National Chicken Month. How often is chicken on the menu at your house? What's a favorite dish made with chicken? What's something you're a 'chicken' about doing or trying?


On the menu:  Usually 1 time per week.


"Chicken" about:  Flying.  I've only flown one time in my life and that was for my Honeymoon (almost 17 years ago) and it was before 9/11.  Now I'm afraid to fly.  I think I could overcome it with some heavy duty self-talk though.

 3. What are three things you don't own but wish you did?


1.  A rockin' body
2.  A truck
3.  A lake house


4. Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a master of one? Elaborate.  If you answered one, which one?


Jack of all trades for me!  I get bored easily with projects, so I like to have a lot of options.

5. Ketchup or mustard? On what?


Ketchup only!  NO MUSTARD!!!!!!  Disgusting!  I like ketchup with French fries (of course!) also on my hot dogs and cheeseburgers.

 6.  Insert your own random thought here.


My girls were sick yesterday.  Why do they get sick as soon as school starts?  They were healthy ALL summer!  Only on the 3rd week of school and they are both down...  I'll be next :(




I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave a comment and a link!



4 comments:

  1. So sorry about your sick girls. I saw where a sweet friend had her daughter in the doctor's office instead of pre-K as well. Hopefully, they will all be feeling better soon. Enjoyed meeting and visiting with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is a teacher and always sounds a little stuffy in the head by the third week of school. It's a combination of germs and exhaustion I think. Also-girls never really leave you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to know your girls are sick.. hope they will be fine very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soon as you get back to school, the germs invade. I know it all too well. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.