Monday, September 18, 2017

Fall Goals ~ 2017



Whether we like it or not, Fall is upon us!

Personally, I love Fall!  I love each new season as it comes along.  I don't know if I could live where the seasons aren't remarkably different.

I feel like I get a new start with each new season, but especially Fall.  (Maybe because I'm a nerdy, school-girl at heart :)

I've seen a few people write a blog post regarding Fall Goals, so I thought "Why not?" 

So here's mine:

Spiritual:
~Start each day with prayer
~Strive to have an attitude of gratitude
~Finish "Prepared:  Discovering What God Has Prepared for You" Ladies Bible Study

Prepared:  Disovering What God Has Prepared for You

Family:
~Take a Family Walk
~Have a Fall Family Movie Night complete with popcorn, Twizzlers and M&M's



Physical:
~Lose 1 lb per week for a total of 13 lbs
~Track my food daily:  the good, the bad and the ugly
~Walk 5-6 days a week to get my 35 FitPoints per week
~Continue my "Saturday Weigh-In"



Financial:
~Complete Financial Aid paperwork for Kaylee's College
~Finish expenditures for the Addition
~Create and stick to a Christmas Gift Budget



Reading:
~Complete 1.5 books per week
~Get caught up on Goodreads Challenge (7 behind)
~Only read Inspirational/Christian books



Misc.
~Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family
~Finish building and move into the Addition
~Finish Christmas Shopping by December 1st.



So there you have it.  My Fall Goals!

Did you complete a Fall Goals list?  If so, I'd love for you to leave me a link so I can come visit!



 

Share Your Cup;  Grandma IdeasLiteracy Musings and Booknificent. Party at My Place ,Book Nook, Hearts for Home Homemaking Party,  Favorite Things


Friendship FridayShow Off Friday, Awesome Life,  Friday Favorites , Fresh Friday Finds, , Sweet Inspirations, Funtastic Friday .


WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman, Classical Homemaking , Wow Us Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Very inspiring! Right now my goal is to get the house ready for a visit from my sister and her family! Haven't seen her in seven years, so I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header Colletta! I am also happy I connected via Soul Survival link-up. I love everything about fall. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done a fall goals list yet but it sure does look like a good idea! I'm behind on my Goodreads challenge too, and I have so many things I want to do before the Christmas rush starts. Thank you so much for inspiring me, and for sharing this post with us at the Hearth and Soul Link party, Colletta! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to set goals. I am continually doing so. I don't let it get me down if I don't meet them as soon as I like to, but just keep on striving! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to have a busy fall from the looks of this! Best of luck to you on completing your goals! Thanks for sharing this little bit of yourself this week at Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.