Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. What's something you'd rate a 10/10? Tell us why.
My hubby. He's the best :)
2. What job would you be terrible at? What makes you think so?
Working at an Animal Shelter. I would want to bring them all home!
3. When did you last take a fall? What's something you're falling for (in a good way) these days?
A few weeks ago, I feel up the steps on my brother's back porch. The toe of my flip flop caught and down (or up) I went. These days I'm falling for Fall weather!
National Apple Harvest Festival (near Arendtsville PA, close to Gettysburg), Harvest on the Harbor (Portland Maine), German Village Festival (Columbus Ohio), Wellfleet Oyster Fest (Cape Cod), and Wine and Chile Fiesta (Santa Fe NM)
Have you ever been to any of the festivals listed? Which one appeals to you most? Does your hometown have any sort of fall celebration, and if so will you make it a point to attend?
I have not been to any of the festivals listed but the one near Gettysburg wouldn't be too terribly far for me to travel to.
My hometown's "fall celebration" would be our Homecoming and I go every year. This year, Kaylee is running for Homecoming Queen. I'll keep you posted :)
5. What is your goodbye message to summer?
It has been great! See you next year!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Come check out my Fall Goals HERE.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!