Friday, September 4, 2015

Tea Time ~ 9/4/15



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I finally uploaded pictures from the first day of school!  Here are my girls ;)
 
 
~We had our annual Area Church Picnic on Sunday!  Can you say horseshoes? :)
 
~This has been my first week of freedom!  Hello SAHMotherhood :)
 
~I called Directv and got $80 knocked off our monthly bill!  I'm psyched :)
 
~Kaylee had her first parade of the school year last night!  I love watching her play :)

How's your week been?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being my most loyal fragger!
    Your girls are lovely. Way to go with the DirectTV bill. That is awesome!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.