Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 9/21/15

http://familycorner.blogspot.com/
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
On the weather front:
 

It was a beautiful fall weekend.  It looks like we're going to get a bit of rain this week but for the most part it will be gorgeous!

On my bedside table:


 
The Promise Box (Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors #2)
 

 
On my TV:
 

I am so excited for the new shows to start this week!  Finally, something new to watch!
 
 
On the menu for this week:

Monday  - Spaghetti, garlic bread, broccoli, grapes

Tuesday - steak, mashed potatoes, corn, apples
Wednesday - Dinner at my brother's house
Thursday - Keilbalsa, Cheesy potatoes, peas, apples

Friday -Pizza Friday!
Saturday - Out!
Sunday -  Grilled Cheese, tomato soup

 
New Recipe I tried or want to try:

I want to try "Strawberry Chocolate Bars".  I'll let you know how it goes.

On my To Do List:
 

Devotions
Clean kitchen, dining room, family room, laundry room and sewing room.
Laundry
Dishes
Walk
Make Supper
Help with homework
  

In the craft basket:
 

African Flowers, Scrappy Granny Stripe
  

 
Looking forward to:

The new shows!!  lol


 What I plan on doing for myself this week:
 

Drinking more water.
 
Lesson learned the past few days:
 

We constantly need to work on putting on the "new self".
 
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace."  Ephesians 1:7



Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love me some Amish fiction! Those bars sound yummy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like tomato soup and grilled cheese - such a classic comfort food!
    It felt like fall here as well over the weekend and it was so cozy!
    Have a great week and enjoy your shows! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.