Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Last thing you did on the spur of the moment?
We decided to go to the Flight 93 Memorial on Monday. It is only about 45 minutes away but I hadn't been there since it became a National Park.
2. How well informed do you feel about the current Syrian refugee crisis?
Not very informed at all.
3. What have you changed your mind about?
I thought I wanted to be a working-mom but changed my mind to now be a stay-at-home-mom.
4. A medium sized non-poisonous snake found it's way into the pool trap this weekend. If you'd been sitting poolside would you have fished it out? Gone running? Called for help? Pretended not to know? Continued swimming?
I'd have run for the hills!
5. September 10th is National TV Dinner Day...what's your idea of a great TV dinner? (Or at least a pretty good one!)
6. Samuel Johnson is quoted as saying, "Courage is reckoned the greatest of all virtues; because, unless a man has that virtue, he has no security for preserving any other." Would you agree? Where have you seen that played out recently? What's the second greatest virtue?
Yes, it takes courage to stand up for what you know is right and to preserve your virtues. I think the second greatest virtue is honesty.
7. What are three words you have trouble remembering how to spell?
I'm a pretty good speller, so I can't really think of any off the top of my head....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love September! It is probably my favorite month of the year other than March, my birthday month :)
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!