Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ~ 9/15/15


TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

A Bride for Keeps (Unexpected Brides, #1)
 
 
~He hadn't seen talked to her alone since the day she arrived in Salt Flatts with those identifying white feathers he'd been told to expect, but he hadn't anticipated her being married to Carl before she stepped off the train.  Why hadn't she thrown her hat out a passenger car window and pretended she'd never been his mail-order bride?~

Page 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. He doesn't sound like a happy camper. LOL
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing, I wonder how it will be resolved!
    http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/tuesday-intro-and-teaser-tuesday-15th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting time and interesting part of history! The teaser you shared certainly has me curious about her and our narrator. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued by the whole mail order bride idea, and I'm curious about the significance of throwing her hat out the window. Sounds like a good story.
    My Tuesday post features A Weekend Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading A Bride for Keeps. I recently read the third book in that series (A Bride at Last) and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.