The question I asked everyone to answer was "What is your favorite Christmas Tradition?" I think it is only fair that I tell you mine. But beware, I can't narrow down to just one.
1. I love going searching for the perfect Christmas tree and then decorating it with the girls. Each gets a special ornament each year with some meaning as to the stage/likes/hobbies they are in that year.
2. Making "Nut Horns". This was a tradition passed down from my Gram and to me Nut Horns mean Gram and Christmas.
3. Carrolling with the church on the Sunday evening before Christmas. We usually freeze our tails off but come back to the church for fellowship, hot chocolate and cookies.
4. Christmas Eve the whole family gets together. Then Grammy and Pappy stay over with us so they can be here first thing in the morning when the girls wake up to see the tree with all the presents.
5. Spending time with my mom planning our Christmas activities.
I could go on and on but I better get to the winners!
Because I'm feeling so much better and am really getting into the Christmas Spirit, I've decided to draw "4" names. Yep, 4!
1. The very first person drawn will get the Earwarmer Headband and "Christmas Homecoming. The winner is:
She said: "Making Santa's Butter Cookies with my kiddos!"
Maybe she'll share that recipe with us.
2. The winner of "A Blue and Gray Christmas" is: