Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ 11/27/19

Peanut Butter Fudge is my nemesis.  I have a LOVE/hate relationship with it.  My mom made a batch last week and I couldn't stay out of it!  Other than that I did so good being on the Green Option of MyWW.

I was really intrigued to see how my weigh in would go with the new options.  I lost, but only 0.4 lbs...  Just imagined IF I HADN'T eaten the fudge!

I've been using my treadmill and am enjoying it because I can crank MY music up and go to town on the treadmill.

So, I guess I was happy that I didn't gain, but I do wish I had lost a bit more.

I really want to get my 25 lb charm before Christmas.  Only 3.8 lbs to go!

Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 11/16/19 ~ 270.0 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 11/23/19 ~ 269.6 lbs

This Week's Total:  -0.4  lbs

 
Grand Total: -21.2 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta



P.S.  I'm putting together Pen Pals for 2020.  If you are interested, please check out THIS post :)

2 comments:

  1. Well not a lot of loss, but better than a gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing WW too. I decided to stay with blue, though my sister-in-law, who lost 40 pounds back on Smart Points, thinks green is the way to go. I guess since we are all different, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.

    I feel sure you can reach that milestone by Christmas! I'm in your corner rooting for you.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.