Monday, November 25, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 11/25/19

 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm putting together a Pen Pal sign up for 2020.  I'd love for you to join in the fun!  Click HERE for more information.

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/11/2020-pen-pal-sign-ups-ends-122019.html

 
The weather outside is::::

It rained all night long with some flurries this morning.  At the moment, it is just cold!
 

 
On my breakfast plate:

English Muffin, Vanilla Chai Tea

As I look around the house::::

I still haven't decided how I want to arrange the furniture/exercise equipment in the Family Room.  I'm starting to get a bit claustrophobic with it though and need to figure out something soon!

On today's to do list::::

I need to create a menu and grocery list for this week and sweep the floor.  I also need to exercise and it is my turn to make supper.
 
Happening this week::::
 
Devotions:  I started reading Luke this week and also studied "Potiphar's Wife" for Ladies Bible Study Group.  Takeaway:  Keep my eyes on my man and my family and not on what someone else has!

WW:  I had another loss this week although minimal.  I started the new Green Option of the MyWW Program.  BUT...my mom made fudge.  Peanut Butter Fudge.  I might as well have smeared it on my hips!

Exercise:  I met my Fit Point goal for the first week in a long time, thanks to my treadmill :)

Housework: I want to work on both the Family Room and Our Bedroom.  They both need a good organizing and the Family Room needs rearranged.

Bills:  Pay Day is on Thanksgiving.  I'll need to make our budge for the pay period and write out bills, go to the Bank and go to the Post Office.

Doug:  The hubby's OT  slowed a bit.  He'll be on vacation Wednesday through next Tuesday for Thanksgiving break and Deer Season.  I love this time of year!

Kaylee:  Kaylee is done with her Computer Lit Class for the semester and only has 5 more days of her other classes.  The Saturday after her last class she has plans to veg-out the whole day with her boyfriend, Shawn.  It has been a big adjustment for her and I'm very proud of her work ethic.

Laken:  Laken goes to school Monday and then is off until next Tuesday for Thanksgiving Break.  She's bemoaning the fact that she has to go on Monday!  I told her it could be worse...


Currently reading::::
 
I finished "Keep It Shut".  Yay!  It was such a good read.  Come back tomorrow for the review :)
 

Currently I'm reading "Made Well".
 
 
I'll probably come back to "Taming the To-Do List" next to finish it.
 
 
 
 On the TV::::

Steeler Football!

Home & Family
All the NCIS's
All Rise
Bluff City Law
Stumptown
New Amsterdam


Listening to:




 
On the menu this week::::
 
Monday -  Chicken Gravy, Biscuits
Tuesday -  Pork Chops, Noodles
Wednesday -  SOS, Mashed Potatoes
Thursday  - Kielbasa, Fried Potatoes
Friday -  Cracker Barrel
Saturday -  Bacon Ranch Pizza
Sunday - Potluck at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::
 
Laken's Ombre Afghan
 
I'm so close to being finished!  Just a few more rounds on the border!
 
Picture From the Camera
 
 
 
 
Devotion
 
 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on the earth; where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal."
 
Matthew 6:19 NASB
 
Colletta
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Thanksgiving break with your family!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
    Funny one about the pb fudge smeard on your hips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The penpal thing sounds great. I've sent you an email. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Casting Crowns! And that afghan is going to be gorgeous!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep It Shut sounds like a great title. Hope it lived up to the hype! I have an eternal to-do list, so Taming the To-Do List is a book I probably need to read. :) We love watching New Amsterdam too. We're a few episodes behind but maybe this weekend we'll catch up. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a pretty good week. See what I've been reading at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.