Saturday, November 23, 2019

Work In Progress ~ 11/23/19

 
 I've been so busy lately working on items to list in my etsy shop that I've neglected a few "WIP"s.  I decided to pick up Laken's Ombre Afghan to work on and possibly finish sometime soon!

I apologize for the pictures. Tthe lighting wasn't very good.  Such a dreary day...

Here it is in a ball...


Here it is all laid out...  The floral blocks are blocks I made in the beginning of the year when I when trying to keep up with a Block-a-Week Crochet Along.  The "Solid" blocks are granny squares made out of RH Ombre yarn in Spearmint, Coral Reef, and Violet.


I love the block shown below!  It was probably my favorite :)

 
 
I'm currently working on the border using the Coral Reef color.


I finished up the Coral Reef border and am now going to be working on the Violet, Spearmint and Soft White border rows with a scalloped edging to finish it off.


 
 I'm hoping to be finished with this blanket/afghan by the beginning of the week and move on to my next project.

What are you working on?

Colletta



P.S.  I'd love for you to sign up to be a Pen Pal in 2020.  Click HERE for more information!



1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful and I love the coral! I would like to learn to crochet again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.