Thursday, November 14, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ 11/14/19

I'm a day late with my Weekly Weigh In because I really didn't want to admit that I gained over the last two weeks :(

I missed a Workshop on 11/2/19 and ate terribly over the following week.  Not to mention, nearly no exercise has been happening over here lately!

I really didn't want to face the scale this past Saturday, but I knew that if I didn't I would just spiral out of control and I desperately want to get back on track and lose weight.

So, I went to the Workshop and weighed in.  I gained 2.8 lbs over the last 2 weeks :(  What a bummer!  But also a wake up call.

At the Workshop, we talked briefly about the changes coming up in WW.  More will information is going to be given at this week's Workshop but WW rolled out the new Plan"s" on Monday.  I'll tell more about this next week after I've gotten to talk to my Coach and the Guide's on Saturday.  I'm really hoping to kick my rear in gear because I've gotten so slack with my exercise and tracking...

Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 10/19/19 ~ 269.4 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 11/9/19 ~ 272.2 lbs

This Week's Total:  +2.8  lbs

 
Grand Total: -18.6 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Colletta, don't beat yourself up about a bad week. Just get back on track today. You can do it!!

    I've been on WW since September. Though I've joined several times in the past, this is the first time I have stuck with it. Freestyle works for me. (So, I'm staying blue). If one of the other plans is better for you, go for it. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.