Monday, November 18, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 11/18/19

 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The weather outside is::::

Dreary.

The leaves are all gone.  It is gray.  Just plain dreary today :(
 

 
On my breakfast plate:

English Muffin, Vanilla Chai Tea

As I look around the house::::

The laundry is all washed and folded.  I just need to hang up a pile of clothes.

On today's to do list::::

I'll be hanging out with my little cousin, Damon, today :)
 
Happening this week::::
 
Devotions:  I've been reading in Mark and also studying Eve while working our way through the Bad Girls of the Bible work book.  Takeaway:  Don't try to cover up sin.  Repent, be forgiven and strive to do better!

WW:  I made it to my Workshop Saturday morning.  It was iffy for a few days as to whether I'd have a vehicle to go.  The hubby had to work and the Nitro was in the shop.  However, the Nitro was done being worked on Thursday evening and I was able to go to my Workshop.  I had a loss this week!  Yay!  Come back Wednesday for my Weekly Weigh In for more info on the new MY WW plans and which one I chose :)

Exercise:  I got my new-to-me treadmill on Saturday and walked on it Saturday and Sunday.  I'm on a roll!

Housework:  Pretty much caught up.  We still need to rearrange the Family Room and decide where the home for my treadmill and bike is going to be.  Right now it is sitting off to the side of the room but I'm not sure if I like it there...

Bills:  Not a pay week.

Doug:  The hubby is still working tons of OT.  He's also back on swing shift so he'll be working all 3 shifts on a rotating basis.  He doesn't mind 1st and 3rd shift but on 2nd shift he won't get to see the girls except for a few minutes before they head off to school.  He knew that when he took his new position this would be a possibility so we'll just have to deal with whatever may come.

Kaylee:  3 weeks to go in the Fall Semester and she is ready for break!  After taking a year off of school after graduating High School, this first semester College has been a pretty big adjustment for her.  She is doing so well, though!  She had all A's at midterm!

Laken:  Laken got her 7th grade pictures back and she looks adorable!  Other than that their isn't much new going on with her.  Just trying to keep her grades on track and reading :)


Currently reading::::
 
I switched books to keep my interest going.  I'm really enjoying "Keep It Shut".
 

 
I'll probably come back to "Taming the To-Do List" at some point and finish it.
 
 
Up next on my reading list is:
 
 
 
 On the TV::::

Home & Family
All the NCIS's
All Rise
Buff City Law
Stumptown
New Amsterdam


Listening to:




 
On the menu this week::::
 
Monday -  Cheeseburgers, Soup
Tuesday -  Chicken Biscuit Bake
Wednesday -  Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Curly Fries
Thursday  - Pizza
Friday -  Ham Pot Pie
Saturday -  Chicken, Buttered Noodles
Sunday - Potluck at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::
 
I've been working on a slouch beanie for Kaylee and a regular beanie for Laken.  I didn't get pictures yet though.  I'm not sure what I'm going to work on next.
 
Picture From the Camera
 

 
Devotion
 
 "Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.
 
Philippians 4:8 NASB
 
Colletta

10 comments:

  1. So happy that you have a loss this week in weight. Keep up the good work. Also, enjoy your day with Damon. I am visiting with some friends today as well. I hope you will stop by my post today. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I finally got my books. Thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems to soon for all the leaves to be gone. We have a few hanging on but I know it won't be too much longer before our trees are bare as well. Pretty picture. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for getting on track with your new treadmill! I have a hard time exercising when it gets ugly outside. And yay on all the OT right before the holidays ;) Hope the schedule isn't too torturous for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same sort of weather here. Looks like you are reading some interesting books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on your fitness! The first step is the hardest. That is such a gorgeous photo, I hope to be able to see snow one day. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like a threadmill too... but where to put it? you are doing great. Need to go fold clothes too. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like the dreary days this time of year...its too early for it! Love Mercy Me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your menu looks delicious. Pizza and cheeseburgers are two of my favorite foods. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many things going on to keep you busy on dreary days. I need to keep busy when the dreary seasons sets in or else I get super depressed. Thanks for sharing and linking up with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.