Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thankful Thursday ~ 11/21/19

 
Here are some things that made me smile this week:
 
~2020 Pen Pals!  I'm excited to let you know that I'll be putting together another round of Pen Pals for 2020!  I did this back in 2017 and had a lot of success with participation.  I'd love you to consider being a Pen Pal this coming year.  Click HERE to find out more :)

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/11/2020-pen-pal-sign-ups-ends-122019.html



~Aunt Mary and Dolly!  I mentioned last week that my Aunt Mary and my two cousins, Dolly and Nikki, were flying up from Florida for the weekend.  Well, Nikki ended up chickening out on flying...  I can't say that I blame her, really.  I've only been in an airplane once in my life and that was almost 20 years ago for our Honeymoon.  We did get to have a nice visit with Aunt Mary and Dolly.  For that, I am thankful :)

~New-to-Me Treadmill and Bike!  A work friend of the hubby's sold us a very gently used treadmill and exercise bike for $100!  I had been hinting to the hubby that I wanted a treadmill for Christmas so this came at just the right time.  Now I can crank up The Message and walk away on the treadmill :)

I went Green!  WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) is now MyWW and gives members 3 options to pick from.  Green, Blue and Purple.  I picked the Green option!  To read more about this see my Weigh Post from this week.  It should be the post before this one :)

~I Finished Mark!  In my efforts to up my Bible reading time, I picked the Book of Mark to read.  I finished reading through Mark yesterday!  Any suggestions on which Book of the Bible to read next?  I was thinking maybe Luke, but we're studying Luke at Sunday Evening Services.  What do you think?

What made you smile this week? 

Colletta

4 comments:

  1. Baking with my grand doll made me smile this week. It sounds as though you have had many fun things going on and many things to be thankful for. I would just read Luke and keep it in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Luke is next, so just keep going :)
    $100 for a treadmill?? That's incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you'll like having the treadmill when the weather is not good enough to get outside. It takes doing some every day to get in a good habit. I always liked reading Ephesians. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The treadmill/bike combo sounds like a great deal! Wish I could find that! Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.