Tuesday, November 19, 2019

2020 Pen Pal Sign Ups ~ Ends 12/20/19



Would you like a pen-pal for 2020?
 
Are you willing to write and send a letter once or twice a month?
 
Would you like to make a new friend, maybe even for life?
 
Would you like to get something other than bills in the mail?
 
If so, I hope you'll join in!
 
To join, please email me the following information to collettaskitchensink@yahoo.com .  I promise, the only person I'll share your information with will be your new pen-pal.
 
~Name
~Blog address (You don't have to have a blog)
~Mailing address
~Age
~Hobbies
~Would you like an international pen-pal?
 
 
Sign-ups will end on December 20th so that I can match you up and get your pen-pal's information to you before the New Year starts.
 
Please only sign-up if you are willing to participate.  I would hate for someone to be paired with a pen-pal who isn't going to keep up their end of the deal.
 
I can't wait to get started!

~~~~~~~~~

Edited to add:

It is on!  We have 5 Pen Pal participants so far!  Come join us!

Colletta

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun and I will be emailing you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!
    Thank you so much for linking with us at Creative Muster! Pinned this! Blessings to you. xoxo Sharon from Adoring Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea, Colletta! Thank you for sharing with the Hearth and Soul Link Party. I've scheduled this post to share on Twitter. Happy Thanksgiving to your and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome idea!! I am in!! I just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like so much fun. I'm in and off to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun idea. E-mailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you do this again for 2020? i would love to have a pen pal.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.