Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Post ~ 2/2/14

The Sunday Post

NEWS FROM THE PAST WEEK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today my Groundhog Baby turns 7!  Happy Birthday, Laken!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Memes

Monday - What Am I Reading
Tuesday -Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday -Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday -Booking Through Thursday
Friday -High Five for Friday
Saturday -Stacking the Shelves


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews:

The Trouble With Being a Duke by Sophie Barnes
 No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giveaways:

Please see the top of my sidebar for current giveaways!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winners:
(all have been contacted by email)

Sarah E. Ladd 2 Books ~ Bethany

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Lovely reading!




5 comments:

  1. I liked your High Five post. We're in the 20's and that feels warm after all those single digits we had! Glad it's warming up for your neck of the woods too. Have a great week.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week! We were having warmer weather too. Now, I hear snow for tomorrow :(

    Hope you have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me for my lameness, but a groundhog baby? Like a real groundhog? Looks like you had a great week. Hope next week is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked out your reviews! Glad to hear you also enjoyed No Good Duke Goes Unfinished! I'm so excited for last one! I might check out the Trouble with Being a Duke when I need something fluffy. Have an awesome week!

    Cyn @ Book Munchies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Laken!! I'll have to check out some of your other posts from this past week. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.