Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Post ~ 2/9/14

The Sunday Post

NEWS FROM THE PAST WEEK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I survived snow-tubing with just some soreness, even though I crashed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Memes

Monday - What Am I Reading
Tuesday -Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday -Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday --------------------------
Friday -High Five for Friday
Saturday -Stacking the Shelves


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews:

One Dance With A Duke by Tessa Dare
Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giveaways:

Please see the top of my sidebar for current giveaways!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winners:
(all have been contacted by email)

None this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Lovely reading!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting Jorie’s Read’s by Starry Night Elf and leaving a comment!... I like how you have a "Weekly Memes" category. I might have to implement that idea! :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Kleypas has some great stories and I can see you like her, so happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colette, Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Old follower.

    Hope your week is a great one.
    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.Happy Reading!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.