Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thursday Thirteen ~ TBR Shelf Part 1 ~ 2/27/14



thursday-13

A list of 13....

"Books On My TBR Shelf"

1.  A Lasting Impression by Tamara Alexander

2.  All Things New by Lynn Austin

3.  Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin

4.  While We're Far Apart by Lynn Austin

5.  Moonlight Masquerade by Ruth Axtell

6.  Deeply Devoted by Maggie Brenden

7.  Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden

8.  The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden

9.  A Time to Love by Barbara Cameron

10.  Injustice for All by Robin Carroll

11.  To Write a Wrong by Robin Carroll

12.  A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini

13.  Fade to Blue by Julie Carobini

Part 1......



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've only heard of one of these authors previously. Hope you get to some of these soon!
    My T13: Book to Film

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any these authors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out of the loop, apparently - I haven't heard of these authors either. But with me, that's no surprise. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All new authors to me, as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.