Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Post ~ 2/16/14

The Sunday Post

NEWS FROM THE PAST WEEK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone survived "Pax" and had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Memes

Monday - What Am I Reading
Tuesday -Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday -Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday -Booking Through Thursday
Friday -High Five for Friday
Saturday -Stacking the Shelves


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews:

~Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo 5/5!!
~Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo 5/5!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giveaways:

Please see the top of my sidebar for current giveaways!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winners:
(all have been contacted by email)

Favorites Giveaway Hop ~ Angela C. 
Romance is in the Air Hop ~ Courtney W.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Lovely reading!


3 comments:

  1. I hope your Valentines Day was lovely too! Have a great week!
    Sharon
    http://www.sharonsbooknook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice week for you. ENJOY this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. We survived Pax - I hope you did too! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.