Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ 1/29/14


 Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine,
 spotlights an up-coming release that I'm eagerly anticipating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Comes Calling
Dreaming of becoming an actress, Boston socialite Ellis Eaton captures Griff Phillips' attention. But while filling in for a look-alike friend at the telephone exchange, she overhears a call that threatens Griff's safety. With handsome policeman Jack Flanigan investigating - and her heart in a muddle - will she discover what might be the role of a lifetime?
Release Date:  3/4/14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Waiting Until Next Wednesday,
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love Comes Calling sounds awesome, Colletta! Thanks for sharing, I had not heard of this one before :)

    Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before. Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Comes Calling sounds really sweet and cute. I hope you like it when you read it. Nice choice! Here is
    my WoW.


    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty cover and the book sounds so interesting. I hadn't seen this before so I'm glad I came by to see your post!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.